Information for Teagle Assessment Scholars
- Recent and Upcoming Events with Teagle Scholars – List of site visits, workshops, meetings, and conferences in which Teagle Scholars were involved.
- Travel Documents – Our guidelines for arranging travel to Teagle Scholar events and the Center's 2013 reimbursement form (.xlsx).
- Site Visit Preparation (MS Word) – A document for institutions to use to prepare for a visit from Center staff and Teagle Assessment Scholars.
- Characteristics of Effective Teagle Scholars – feedback from site visits and workshops about how Teagle Scholars are effective.
- Reading List – List of books, articles, and websites that Teagle Scholars have found to be useful in their assessment work.
- Log in to your Backpack Account, the web application where Teagle Scholar activity documents are posted.
- Teagle Assessment Scholar Advisory Board – Our Advisory Board helps us identify potential Scholars for the Development Program, reviews applications to the program, selects new Scholars, helps us determine the curriculum for the Teagle Assessment Scholar Development Program workshops, and collaborates with us in the ongoing evaluation of the Center’s work. Members of the Advisory Board are as follows: Catherine Andersen (Gallaudet University), Frank Boyd (Illinois Wesleyan University), Lori Dawson (Worcester State University), Deborah Grossman-Garber (University of Rhode Island), Donna Heiland (The Teagle Foundation), Michael Reder (Connecticut College), and Satu Riutta (Oxford College of Emory University)
- Additional Information – See 2009 Annual Teagle Grant Report (PDF), 2010 Annual Teagle Grant Report (PDF), Teagle Assessment Scholar Development Program Grant Proposal (PDF).